The following lists describe what is and isn’t acceptable to deposit at any of our drop-off locations. If you have any questions about these items, feel free to contact us.
Please be respectful and only deposit acceptable items!
- Acceptable Paper: Office paper, newspaper, magazines, catalogs, junk mail, cereal boxes, soda and beer cartons, soft cover and paper back books- Not if contaminated with food or grease
- Acceptable Cardboard: Corrugated only. No Pizza boxes
- Acceptable Plastics: 1 and 2 only
- Acceptable Bi-Metal, Tin and Aluminum: Cans only
- Acceptable Glass: All color food and beverage bottles only. NO ceramics, mirrors, plate glass, dishes, or light bulbs
- If you deposit unacceptable items, you are contaminating the material and are illegally dumping.
Not Accepted Items
** Contact the Waste Authority to find out how to properly dispose of the item if our drop-off locations do not accept it**