The following lists describe what is and isn’t acceptable to deposit at any of our drop-off locations.
If you have any questions about recyclable items accepted, please contact us.
Please be respectful and only deposit acceptable items!
- Acceptable Paper: Office paper, newspaper, magazines, catalogs, junk mail, cereal boxes, soda and beer cartons, soft cover and paper back books- Not if contaminated with food or grease
- Acceptable Cardboard: Corrugated only. No Pizza boxes
- Acceptable Plastics: 1 and 2 only
- Acceptable Bi-Metal, Tin and Aluminum: Cans only
- Acceptable Glass: All color food and beverage bottles only. NO ceramics, mirrors, plate glass, dishes, or light bulbs
If you deposit unacceptable items, you are contaminating the material and are illegally dumping.
- Trash of any kind
- Ceramics, plate glass, dishes, or light bulbs
- Number 3 – 7 plastics
- Black plastics of any number
- Grocery bags or plastic film
- Wax covered paper
- Egg cartons or like material
- Pizza boxes
- Waste oil
- Wood, lumber, & pallets
- Car batteries
- White goods (ie. Refrigerators, Stoves, Air Conditioners, etc.)
- Yard waste & construction debris
- CFL & fluorescent light bulbs
- Propane tanks
- Restaurant oil
- Road kill
- Scrap metal